Each of our clients can choose one of two training programs.
- The free-of-charge product training takes place on the day of a machine release in one of our branches. You will learn how to operate the machine, and how to apply our car cosmetics. The most important thing, though, is to learn how to secure your investment by ensuring the trouble-free operation of your equipment.
- One of the paid training sessions that is very popular is a visit to our training center in Germany. One day loaded with theoretical knowledge, followed by lots of practice
Training in Germany:
The training will take place at the Fortador Detailing Studio. You will learn, among other things,:
- to sell and promote your services; after all, your success is our success, and we want you to start making money really fast;
- to prepare the end customer’s vehicle in the best possible way; we will teach you how to apply ceramic coatings and use appropriate cosmetics;
- to operate and maintain a Fortador car wash with a Lamborghini engine; the ordered device will be collected at the plant, or the device will be delivered to a designated spot, and then you will get all the practice you need using our demo device;
- about the areas of use of Fortador machines, how to do steam cleaning, and how to wash upholstery with steam;
- to mechanically polish the paint of a vehicle and other surfaces;
- one of our experts will teach you the tricks of the trade that will help you to acquire a client, and you will learn about the various techniques so that you can get a better insight into the business.
At the end of the training, you will get an official certificate that grants you the title of Fortador Detailer.
There are a few additional benefits not to forget about:
- You will get a permanent discount card for Fortador detergents.
- You will get the possibility to order marketing materials and a set of detergents for the new Detailing Fortador Studio.
- All the meals are included in the price.
- We will help you arrange your stay in a hotel just 500 metres away from our studio.
And, last but not least, make sure to visit the Porsche Museum!
t: +48 22 632 16 68
Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 17:00